The Gilcrease Council consists of the museum’s most committed patrons, providing approximately $1 million of much-needed support for museum operations annually. These members impact every corner of the museum from the admission desk to the galleries to the conservation lab and beyond. Membership in the Gilcrease Council provides essential funding for the museum’s everyday needs. Membership in the Gilcrease Council starts at $5,000 annually.
Many Gilcrease Council members make their gifts in five-year intervals. These commitments help provide the museum confidence in planning for the future knowing donors’ intentions for ongoing support. Your gift can have even greater impact if you are associated with a company that provides matching gifts, which provides additional resources for the museum’s operations.
Please contact Frank Mulhern, senior director of development, at 918-596-2756 if you would like to learn more.
Membership in the Gilcrease Council provides essential funding for the museum's everyday needs.
Benefactors Council - $50,000/yearJoin Now
Founders Council - $100,000/yearJoin Now
Gilcrease Council Membership Benefits
- Membership valid for 12 months
- Complimentary subscription to the Gilcrease member newsletter and e-newsletter
- Invitations to members-only events
- 10% discount in the Online Museum Store
- Discounted rates and priority registration for museum programs
- Eligible to participate in the Western Reciprocal Program, North American Reciprocal Program and Museums West Consortium
- Invitations to special events with museum professionals
- Invitations to events with guest artists, scholars or lecturers
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes access at the Helmerich Center for American Research
- Private tour with Executive Director of the Helmerich Center for American Research
- Special building project updates with Executive Director of Gilcrease Museum
- Invitations to exclusive Gilcrease Council events
- Donor recognition on the museum website