The Gilcrease Council consists of the museum’s most committed patrons, providing approximately $1 million of much-needed support for museum operations annually. These members impact every corner of the museum from the admission desk to the galleries to the conservation lab and beyond. Membership in the Gilcrease Council provides essential funding for the museum’s everyday needs. Membership in the Gilcrease Council starts at $5,000 annually.
Many Gilcrease Council members make their gifts in five-year intervals. These commitments help provide the museum confidence in planning for the future knowing donors’ intentions for ongoing support. Your gift can have even greater impact if you are associated with a company that provides matching gifts, which provides additional resources for the museum’s operations.
Please contact Frank Mulhern, senior director of development, at 918-596-2756 if you would like to learn more.
Membership in the Gilcrease Council provides essential funding for the museum's everyday needs.
Benefactors Council - $50,000/yearJoin Now
Founders Council - $100,000/yearJoin Now
Gilcrease Council Membership Benefits
- Membership valid for 12 months
- Complimentary admission for two adults
- Complimentary subscription to the Gilcrease member magazine and e-newsletter
- Invitations to members-only events
- 10% discount in the Museum Store and The Restaurant at Gilcrease
- Discounted rates and priority registration for museum programs
- Opportunity to purchase guest passes at half price (two per visit)
- Six complimentary adult guest passes (upon request)
- Private docent-led tour for up to six people (by request)
- Eligible to participate in the Western Reciprocal Program, North American Reciprocal Program and Museums West Consortium
- Invitations to special events with museum professionals
- Invitations to receptions with guest artists, scholars or lecturers
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes access at the Helmerich Center for American Research
- Private tour with Executive Director of the Helmerich Center for American Research
- Private collection tour led by Senior Curator (by request)
- Invitations to exclusive Gilcrease Council events
- Donor recognition onsite and on the museum website
- Private collection tour led by the senior curator (by request)