Join us to experience a fresh take on cowboy and cowgirl culture. Enjoy our newest exhibitions, T.C. Cannon: At the Edge of America and Blake Little: Photographs from the Gay Rodeo, special activities and in-studio projects the entire family can enjoy.
Schedule of Events
- Noon - 4 p.m. : Tint, paint, layer and manipulate cinematic photos (Creative Learning Center)
- Noon - 4 p.m.: Experiment with metal embossing inspired by prize rodeo belt buckles (Vista Room)
- Noon – 4 p.m.: Saddle ride (Kids Site)
- Noon – 4 p.m.: Try out a stereoscopic viewer (Helmerich Hall)
- Noon - -4 p.m.: Self-guided gallery activity for exhibitions Exploring the Big Trail, Blake Little: Photographs from the Gay Rodeo and Masterworks
- 1:30 and 2 p.m.: Story time with The Gathering Place (Overlook)
- 1:45 and 2:45 p.m.: Rope tricks (Helmerich Hall)
Admission is free all day.
Above: Blake Little, Bull Riding, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 1989, detail, archival pigment printed on Epson exhibition fiber paper, 12 x 12 inches, Loan courtesy of Blake Little.
For more information, please contact: