Celebrate fall break at Gilcrease Museum. Throughout the week of October 15, we will have several activities for families to enjoy together.
- Drop-In Art: Drop in and create art inspired by fall in Helmerich Hall from 1 to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 15 and Thursday, Oct. 17. Join teaching artists and discover your inner artist. All materials are provided for free with museum admission.
- Scavenger Hunt: Check out our fall-themed scavenger hunt available at the front desk Tuesday, Oct. 15 through Friday, Oct. 18. Explore the museum, find all the fall-themed items and claim your prize.
- Daily docent-led tours at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Exhibition Exploration – Explore our two newest exhibitions, Mexican Modernism: Revolution & Reckoning and Dorothea Lange’s America, and their corresponding interactive components. Also, be sure to stop by Bob Dylan: Face Value and Beyond to see the new additions to our refreshed exhibition with The Bob Dylan Center.
- Lunch & Grounds: In addition to our planned art activities, take in the fall views in our themed gardens and grounds, and stop in for lunch at The Restaurant for Gilcrease.
Then, at the end of your visit, check out the Gilcrease Museum Store and find a keepsake to remind you of your trip to Gilcrease Museum.